If you plan to attend a service in person, please read and follow the guidelines below. Livestreamed services are also available on our
Join Us Live page.
1. You should not attend service in person if you are exhibiting fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, or have potentially been exposed to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
2. Individuals who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 according to the Centers for Disease Control (e.g., due to age or underlying conditions) are encouraged to stay home and join the service online.
3. Masks are required in the building, with the following exceptions:
a. For children ages 2-5, masks are at the discretion of the parent.
b. Children under 2 should not wear a mask.
c. Anyone with a medical condition or disabling condition does not have to wear a mask.
4. We do not have children or youth services at this time. Families will be seated together.
5. Seating is available in the sanctuary and fellowship hall.
6. Please maintain 6 feet between individuals that are not in the same family - no hand shaking, hugs, high-fives, etc.
7. The elevator is limited to one family at a time.
8. Hand sanitizer is available in the foyer, fellowship hall, and sanctuary.
9. Upon entering the foyer, an usher will ask you the number in your family unit and will direct you to a seat. If you need to leave church early, please let the usher know so they can seat you toward the back of the room.
a. If you would like for your children to be able to eat snacks, please let an usher know and you can be seated in the fellowship hall. Please bring easy clean-up snacks.
b. Children will be handed activity packets by a designated children’s worker in the foyer.
10. Family units waiting to be seated must be 6 feet apart in the hallway.
11. All family units must sit 6 feet apart, which is approximately 4 chairs. Chairs are set up in a way to maintain social distancing. Families should stay in the seats where they were originally seated.
12. Offering buckets will not be passed. Giving can be done online, onsite in the foyer lock box, or by mail.
13. Coffee and drinks in the fellowship hall are not available at this time.
14. On Communion Sundays, trays will not be passed. Instead one designated person will hand out individually packed communion wafers with juice cups.
15. The church will be cleaned and disinfected between each service. Clorox wipes are available in the 3rd floor bathrooms for opening doors, wiping down toilet seats, and turning on faucets.